Although funds to purchase and repair equipment is a significant need, we also encourage support in terms of volunteer labor and gifts-in-kind. The need for volunteers varies throughout the year, but includes everything from hauling the trailer to spring and fall cleanups to being a committee member. Gifts in-kind could range anywhere from donations of athletic tape to a boat slip for the coaches launch.
Here’s just a few ideas of where help is needed:
- Volunteer to haul a trailer with your truck
- Donate a boatslip on Lake Sunapee for the coaches launch
- Donate your services such as artwork, grant writing, or advertising space
- Donate tools (1/2″ and 5/8″ wrenches, etc) and marine-grade hardware (nuts, washers, etc) for boat rigging
- D Batteries for Ergs & Coach’s Launch Lights
- AA Batteries for Bow Launch Lights
- What do you have to offer?
Please contact us if you would like to make an in-kind donation or volunteer your time.
Volunteers Always Needed for Adaptive Program
Contact us if you are handy and can help out for upcoming work days. Experience with adaptive equipment would be helpful.
Volunteers are also needed for the evening adaptive rowing sessions. Contact us if you are interested in volunteering for the adaptive program.
Donations are always accepted.