Although funds to purchase and repair equipment is a significant need, we also encourage support in terms of volunteer labor.
There are a variety of ways you could lend a hand. Here are a few examples, but please contact us if have special skills you can share!
- Assisting in our Adaptive Program (one night a week during summer)
- Help with set-up and take-down of boat racks each spring & fall
- Help with loading & moving shells into and out of storage each spring & fall
- Roadside cleanup in spring & fall
- Help during the season to trailer boats to regattas